Today, most developers launch production applications, it is the main reason for the failure of an application for a look at a lot of performance considerations. Performance requirements should be considered from the initial design to production launch. I will describe how high performance can be in the client (browser) to achieve.
This article will give on improving client trimming some basic tips:
- By a number of JS files into a JS file to reduce server round-trip.
- The multiple CSS files into a single CSS file to reduce server round-trip.
- Set the expiration date based on everything you need, you can go to the next header property. This tells the browser that it is good, there is no re-authentication on every request, it can add each object to wait for at least one round trip each time the page is loaded without any reason. In particular to ensure the directory to store the image title attribute has expired, so that the browser cache. Just call the Web server 304 status by reducing the load on the Web server will be reduced to improve the response time of the page.
- JS file outside of JS code separation, and their integration, and to ensure that the Web server has cached JS file directory opens. You need any other name if you do not change the browser to download the latest JS file to change the file.
- Please use the CSS property instead of using the STYLE attribute in a separate HTML elements. Browser page rendering faster than the CSS style properties the class attribute.
- To enable any compression minimizes the size of the HTTP response gzip or on the Web server. Most modern support gzip compression, which reduces page load time significantly.
- Users can also add your content in parallel to improve response time. Most browsers created CNAME to the same domain can make use of today’s high-bandwidth and reduce the response time limit of two concurrent connections to a single host. It is not recommended to have four or more aliases to the same domain name. CNAME aliases adverse effects have more than four / created.
- The number of pages referenced field is minimized. Each host name with a DNS entry to find additional overhead and an additional TCP three-way handshake. Accordingly, references in many areas of the same page may cause unexpected delay response time.
- To minimize the size of the HTTP request. Cookies are often set up a domain-wide, which means that they have no need to send a request through each image from the domain browser.