Simply put, IBM® Rational® Host On-Demand provides security-rich web-to-host terminal emulation and host access application programming support from a single interface. Provides low-cost, centrally deployed host access and easy, centralized administration.
If your organization is planning to modernize host system access involving mainframe/AS400 with TN3270E, TN5250, VT52, VT100, VT220 and VT420 emulation then you are at a right place and this webinar is just for you. This webinar will give you the much needed knowledge required to plan a jump start value added host access using IBM Rational Host on Demand.
- Introduction to IBM Rational Host On Demand (HOD)
- Why use HOD – Benefits
- Acquiring IBM HOD Product
- Deployment architecture
- Installing the Host On-Demand server
- Configuring & Deploying Host On-Demand emulator clients
- HOD Administration
- Client provisioning strategies
- Introduction to Macros
- Macro programming
- Live Demo
Date: Wednesday 12th March 2014
Timings: 11:00 AM EST – 12 AM EST