Enterprise Mobility- Most Effective Cross Platform Mobile Development using IBM WorklightExplore the Mobile Development Technology that provides the most innovative and inventive indulgent for Cross Platform Mobile App Development using IBM Worklight.
1 Complete Day with two distributed Sessions of 1 hour.
1st Session: 11 AM – 12 PM EST
2nd Session: 1 PM – 2 PM EST
Note: All workshops are in English only (unless otherwise noted in the announcement).
These instructor-led, free IBM Worklight workshop provide an occasion for you to learn Most effective and most versatile knowledge of Cross Platform Mobile App development through e-conference-led presentations. Each Session, the instructor will demonstration and present two separate aspects of development which will include basic understanding of IBM Worklight and Architecture beside it Advance IBM Worklight development features and secutiry mechanism.
After the Web seminars, you will be given exercises which will assist you to augment your development skills which will help to endure in Mobility Development Era with much ease and litheness. Class times and contact information are listed when you select a location and register for a session.
The workshops and hands-on lab exercises associated with the session based Web seminars will take between 2 to 3 hours in a day to complete. An instructor will be available for questions. After completing the workshops, you will be ready to start building Mobile Applications consuming IBM Worklight at or near production-requirements level on initial projects.
· IBM Worklight v6.0.0 Enterprise/ Developer Editioni installed (Download)
· Android SDK with API version 2.3+ (Download)
· A general knowledge of computer skills, and a basic understanding of web technologies is assumed.
· IBM Worklight/Eclipse IDE,
· Introduction and Components Overview
· Developing and deploying Cross Platform Mobile Application
· Amending a Mobile Application
· Data Manipulation & Handling
· Code Optimization
· Environment Management
· Hands on Rich Page Editor and Toolkit
· Using templates, defining CSS style classes
· Webservices Consuming
· IBM Worklight Adapters concepts and Handling
· UI Frameworks
· Authentication & Security Mechanism
· Enabling Events & Gestures
· Offline Access & JSON Store
· Using IBM Worklight Administrative Console
· IBM Worklight Integration Samples