Are you ready to Increase branding power with relevant, rich content? A rich, meaningful digital experience is the key to create enhanced customer-engaging experiences and move your business forward.
IBM digital experience solution enables users with quick access to the information they need. Create personalized experiences for your employees with role-specific content and single sign-on to improve productivity. Empower your business with the tools required to respond more quickly to evolving audience expectations.
IBM Digital Experience Capabilities include
- The inherent responsive design is built into powerful out-of-the-box responsive themes and templates.
- Speed up mobile content development & deployment with editing, digital asset and workflow management and builders for dynamic forms.
- Bring highly personalized content based on your role, preferences, past and real-time behavior.
- An intuitive interface includes built-in analytics reports, rich media and web editing tools for IBM WebSphere Portal and IBM Web Content Manager.
- Create tailored interfaces for different roles and types of users using an open standards-based widget.
- Combines IBM Web Content Manager with IBM Rich Media Edition software, making it effortless for content authors to render digital assets on any device dynamically.
- Easily integrate your digital experience with external social networks like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter etc. with automated publishing/workflow and analytics.
- Just point and click to make a web-page social. Associate it with community and access social capabilities like forums/discussions, blogs, wikis, files, activity streams, community events, bookmarks and members.
- IBM Digital Experience on Cloud contains clustering for service resilience and availability
- IBM Digital Experience on Cloud can host multiple websites
- Apps can be easily attached to your employee or customer website enabling you to launch new offers, programs and surveys at will. Current systems can be associated to pre-populate fields and post data. The software’s service architecture lets you define connections with just about any system.
- Design apps and make modifications to existing apps in your browser. Deploy them and send out the URL. No need to worry about the database and reports and charts as these are all automatically created.
IBM Digital Experience can be classified by Role
- Marketing leaders trust IBM Digital Experience solutions to provide a relevant and appealing brand experience to target audiences swiftly and efficiently. With this set of social tools, analytics and content management that are integrated, responsive and secure. Rest assured you have got what you need to build competitive advantage and brand loyalty.
- IBM Digital Experience solutions are used by the customer service leaders to obtain the expertise to foresee and address customer queries and concerns quickly and with confidence. Deliver on your brand’s promise to create exceptional customer interactions and cost-effectively build brand loyalty.
- IT heads use IBM Digital Experience solutions to give a secure, compliant and scalable experience that amalgamates the latest analytics, social and content management tools with existing repositories and business processes. Your organization may notice ROI in as few as six or seven months.
- Business operations leaders prefer IBM Digital Experience solutions to provide everlasting digital experience that is secure and scalable and helps colleagues in marketing, commerce and customer service meet their goals
- HR heads use IBM Digital Experience solutions and IBM Talent Management Suite to bring captivating personalized experiences that excite life’s work, releasing the creativity of the workforce to break down hurdles and grab emerging business opportunities to outperform the competition.
So IBM Digital Experience V9.0 helps you create adaptive and irresistible digital experiences for your customers, suppliers, partners, and employees