Why do you need a Responsive Web Design for Your eCommerce Store?
- 79% of time on mobile is spent on shopping.
- 59% of smartphone users spend 40 minutes per day on shopping and surfing
- By 2015, more Americans will access the Internet via mobile devices than desktop PCs.
- Mobile broadband subscriptions are expected to grow from nearly 1 billion in 2011 to over 5 billion globally in 2016
Having a Responsive Web Design lets you to develop a single website to leverage your customers with a unified experience of your website regardless of the device they use. Having a responsive website or store brightens your chances of getting a customer more quickly because of leaving no sales touchpoints untouched.
Why it is important to have a responsive website?
- Reduces cost of managing multiple websites for multiple devices.
- Increases overall traffic of website because of a single website to be marketed.
- More lead conversions and sales growth.
- Avoidance of duplicate content issues.
- SEO friendly and helps in localized SEO techniques.
- Mobile is the leading world technology so it’s a plus to have a mobile-friendly website
- Indistinguishable website experience for all visitors’ i.e. same products, services, call to actions etc.
- Makes it easy for you to analyze and explore potential platforms, and market segments to take effective decisions.
- Maximizes your chance of getting more customers by delivering uniform shopping experience on different devices.